This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Sugar Cookie Fudge with rainbow sprinkles! This fun and easy 4-ingredient recipe tastes like a sweet sugar cookie! It’s a wonderfully cute treat to enjoy any time of year.
Sugar Cookie Fudge
These beautifully sprinkled squares with sweet flavoring come together in a snap. It’s wonderful for a birthday party, baby shower, Christmas, Easter, and more! Plus, fudge is a wonderful edible gift for family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, and teachers.
Pin this now to save it for laterPin It Now
- Sugar cookie mix
- White chocolate chips
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Optional: vanilla extract to enhance the sugar cookie flavor even more
Over low heat, melt the butter in a medium saucepan. Be sure that the butter doesn’t start to brown or get too hot. Once it is melted, stir in the sweetened condensed milk, followed by the entire bag of white chocolate chips.
Continually mix in the chocolate chips over low heat until the chips have completely melted. Chocolate can burn easily, so be sure to keep the heat low and stir the mixture.
Next, gradually add in the sugar cookie mixture. The powdered sugar will eventually become smooth as it combines with the other melted ingredients.
Pour the melted fudge into a parchment paper-lined square baking dish. Using the back of a rubber spatula, smooth out the top of the fudge.
Finally, add sprinkles to the top of the fudge!
- Christmas sprinkles to make Christmas sugar cookie fudge
- Pastel sprinkles for a baby shower or Easter fudge
- Black, orange, purple, and green sprinkles for Halloween fudge
- Mini marshmallows
- Sugar cookie crumbles
Place the fudge in the fridge for at least 3 hours for it to set. Once done, slice the fudge into bite-size pieces using a sharp knife.
If you’re making this ahead of time, you can let the fudge harden on its own at room temperature.
To speed up the time, you can freeze the fudge! Put the fudge in the freezer for 30 minutes.
Store leftovers in a zip-top bag or air-tight container for up to 1 week at room temperature. For longer storage, the fudge can be refrigerated for up to 3 weeks in a sealed bag or container.
Sugar Cookie Fudge
- 8"x8" dish
- Medium sauce pan
- Mixing Spoon
- Parchment paper
- 1 can (14 ounce) Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bag (11 ounces) White chocolate chips
- 1 cup butter
- 1 bag (17.5 ounce) Sugar cookie mix
- Rainbow sprinkles, or any sprinkles of your choice!
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract to enhance the sweetness of the sugar cookie flavor (optional)
- Line your dish with parchment paper
- Melt the butter over low heat
- Pour in the entire can of sweetened condensed milk and continue to mix over low heat
- Add ½ the bag of sugar cookie mix and continue to stir over low heat
- Add the second ½ of the sugar cookie mix and stir over low heat until smooth
- Pour the fudge mixture into your parchment-lined dish
- Flatten the fudge with a spatula
- Add sprinkles on top
- Refrigerate for 3 hours
- Cut into squares and enjoy!