This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This viral Giant Ring Pop Valentine is all that and more! Surprise your special Valentine with this huge Ring Pop made with supplies from the dollar store. Fill the ring with candy, stuffed animals, fluffy socks, and anything else your Valentine will love! I can’t wait to show you how easy this is to make!
Giant Ring Pop Valentine
This viral Valentine’s Day craft from TikTok and Facebook has captured the attention of crafters all over the nation! The bowls come together to create a huge version of everyone’s favorite ring pop candy. I used clear plastic bowls, but the dollar store also carries the bowl in various colors. So, get creative with your ring pop and, most of all, have fun!
Foam wreath form
Silver cake board
Clear plastic bowls
Metallic silver spray paint
Begin by cutting a small piece off of the foam wreath form. You can do this with a sharp knife. This creates a flat surface for the cake board to sit on. Your wreath form will look like this:
Next, spray paint the foam wreath with metallic silver paint. This can also be done with metallic gold spray paint too! While spray paint dries quickly, you will need to flip the wreath over once in order to cover the foam entirely with paint, so be sure to plan 30 minutes or so to let the paint on the foam dry.
Now, place a generous amount of hot glue onto the flat (cut) part of the foam wreath form. Then, adhere the circle to the back side of the silver cake form. At this point, the ring will stand up on its own. Give it a few minutes to completely dry. While it is drying, fill up the plastic bowls with all of the Valentine’s Day candy and gifts!
Next, place the second bowl on top of the first bowl filled with treats. There are a couple of ways to adhere the top bowl in place. It kind of depends on how sturdy you need the giant ring pop to be.
I placed small dots of hot glue around the bowl to connect them. The hot glue pops off easily, making it simple to open the ring pop and take out all of the treats! However, you can also connect the two bowls using clear packaging tape for a more sturdy option. Finally, hot glue the treat-filled bowls to the cake form.
More Valentine’s Day Crafts by Smart School House to Try Next:
Giant Ring Pop Valentine
- Foam wreath form
- Silver cake board
- Clear plastic bowls
- Metallic silver spray paint
- Hot glue
- sharp knife
- With a sharp knife, cut a small piece off of the foam wreath form to create a flat edge
- Spray paint the foam wreath with metallic silver or gold paint. You will need to flip the circle foam over to cover both sides. Allow the paint to dry
- Place a generous amount of hot glue onto the flat (cut) part of the foam wreath form.
- Adhere the circle to the back side of the silver cake form.
- Fill up on plastic bowl with all of the Valentine’s Day candy and gifts!
- Place the second bowl on top of the first bowl filled with treats. You can adhere it with a few drops of hot glue or clear shipping tape for a more secure hold.
- Hot glue the treat-filled bowls to the cake form to complete the ring pop.