A mason jar lunchable is a smart and creative on the go snacking idea. Heading to the park? Pack a masonable! Bringing leftovers to work? Consider packing the food this way. A masonable isn’t recommended for school lunches because of the glass, but it is a GREAT idea for teachers to use! Adapted from Soup Spice Everything Nice
Mason Jar Lunchable
Do you want to know how to make a Mason Jar Lunchable (or a “Mason-able”)? Check it out!
Isn’t that fun? We made a traditional Lunchable with meat, cheese, and crackers. We’ve also made it with cereal and milk for a morning snack. My favorite is the chips and dip and the yogurt with strawberries. You know what was super tasty? The chicken salad with Triscuits!
I’ve seen people make them with tuna and crackers, carrots and ranch, hummus and veggies, and even pasta with sauce.
Just imagine all of the possibilities!
More Easy Lunch and Snack Ideas:
- Homemade Lunch Recipes
- Smart and Yummy Lunch Ideas
- Turkey and Cheese Biscuits
- Homemade Top Ramen
- DIY Jello Snack Cups
How to Make a MasonablePrint Here
You Will Need
- Wide mouth mason jar and lid (find the exact jar I used here).
- Apple sauce cup OR fruit cup
- Clean out a plastic apple sauce cup or fruit cup
- Add one part of the snack into the plastic cup (like the crackers)
- Add the other part of the snack to the mason jar (like the cheese and lunch meat)
- Place the seal of the mason jar lid onto the jar
- Put the plastic cup and it’s contents onto of the seal upside down
- Secure the plastic cup and seal in place using the mason jar’s lid ring
- A traditional Lunchable with meat, cheese, and crackers
- Cereal and milk
- Chips and dip
- Yogurt with strawberries.
- Chicken salad with Triscuits
- Tuna and crackers
- Carrots and ranch
- Hummus and veggies
- Pasta and pasta sauce