This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
These Tortilla Roll Ups taste like a million dollars! Appetizers are our favorite thing, especially this time of year! This easy appetizer recipe features flour tortillas rolled around an amazing cheese mixture. You might want to double the batch if serving them to a crowd!
Tortilla Roll Ups
These indulgent cream cheese roll ups are made with simple ingredients but can be customized to your liking in so many ways, making it an extremely versatile appetizer or snack!
Pin this now to save it for laterPin It Now
- Flour tortillas
- Cream cheese – softened
- Bacon – crumbled
- Slivered almonds
- Shredded cheddar cheese – or blended cheese
For additional customized flavor, consider adding any of these ingredients:
- Green onions
- Black olives
- Proteins: like turkey, ham, roast beef, etc.
- Ranch dressing mix
- Taco seasoning mix
- Diced bell peppers / green chilies
- Sliced pepperoni
- Sliced salami
- Red pepper flakes
Begin by adding all of the ingredients into a medium mixing bowl. Stir the ingredients until well combined. This is why the cream cheese must be softened to room temperature. If you’re in a hurry, the cream cheese can be softened in the microwave.
Next, spread the cream cheese mixture onto the flour tortillas using a spatula. Then, roll the tortillas up tightly and wrap them in plastic wrap.
Place the plastic-wrapped tortillas in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. This makes the cream cheese cold again, allowing the tortilla rollups to hold their shape after you slice them into bite-sized pieces!
This wonderfully easy bite-size snack is picky eater-approved! Make the recipe you’re own by adding any of your favorite ingredients.
Store leftovers in a zip-top bag in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. The cheese roll-ups taste even better the next day!
Tortilla Roll Ups
- Mixing bowl
- Cutting board
- Saran wrap
- sharp knife
- 4 Flour tortillas – large, soft taco size
- 8 oz Cream cheese – softened
- ½ cup Cooked bacon – crumbled
- 2 cups Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Mayonaise
- ½ cup Slivered almonds – found in the baking aisle
- Add all of the ingredients into a medium mixing bowl.
- Stir the ingredients until well combined.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture onto the flour tortillas using a spatula.
- Roll the tortillas up tightly and wrap them in plastic wrap.
- Place the plastic-wrapped tortillas in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Remove the plastic wrap and cut the tortillas into bite-size peices.