Back to School and Saving Money
Are you an American Express Card Member? We definitely are! In fact, my American Express is the only credit card I use nowadays. I’ve tried other cards with big promises, but was always left feeling underwhelmed with the outcome (that’s never a good thing!). When I got my first American Express, I began to feel the benefits immediately and I’ve never looked back. American Express is my go-to card when I have important purchases and I want to save money. Since I love my American Express card and all of the card member benefits, I thought I’d share some of the love with you and offer a $100 American Express giveaway! One lucky person will win $100 from American Express to help save money on back to school shopping <—– we’ve all got to do it, so we might as well save money, right?!
One of the coolest things about Amex Offers is that they curate offers for me based on where I’ve shopped and where I’m located. If you know me, then you know that shopping includes lots of trips to The Dollar Tree! But, they also have incredible Offers for back to school purchases from essential places like Bed Bath & Beyond, Whole Foods, Sports Authority, and Crazy 8. It’s great that no matter where I am, Amex gives me relevant and interesting offers from brands I love that are actually useful and that I will use immediately to save money (so smart!). AmexOffers.com makes it super easy to get savings every time I shop.
Never used Amex Offers? Here’s how it works:
- I can use my American Express online account ID to log in and get offers right in my account dashboard – all I have to do is click on ‘Save Offer’ to save the offer to my Card. Then, I just have to spend with my Card like I normally would at the merchant and I see the savings add up as statement credits on my bill. What I love the most about Amex Offers: not having to clip coupons or remember codes – it’s so easy! Plus, I’ve tried clipping coupons to save money and that is simply not something I succeed at doing (you too?). I need a faster and smarter way to organize my spending and saving. That’s why I love my Amex!
When it comes to back to school shopping, you might want to check out the new Offers American Express has to share from JCPenney and Whole Foods (yum!). For example, if you spend $75 at Whole Foods, which is easy to do, then American Express will give you $10 back. Tons of other offers are available and Card Members, like me, have saved over $90 million with Amex Offers.
Go get your piece of the pie —-> www.AmexOffers.com
Want to WIN some free money? The kind people from American Express are here to offer one person a $100 gift card to help with Back to School Shopping! Whisper voice: I love nice people like that!
In order to enter, simply leave a comment below answering this question:
What do you like most about AMEX Offers?
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#AmexOffers” and “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
This sweepstakes runs from 8/4-9/1.