Candy Carrot Garden
Ahhh spring is in the air! Who is ready for spring?
Today I’m showing you how to grow a magical candy carrot garden just in time for spring! Using candy “seeds” and a little imagination (plus help from parents), your kids will be thrilled with what they grew!
To grow a chocolate carrot garden, you will need the following:
- Chocolate carrots (like these)
- Orange Reese’s Pieces
Watch how to make a magic candy garden grow!
- Have your kids pick out just the orange Reese’s Pieces. These are the chocolate carrot “seeds”
- Place them around the garden.
- Gently press the “seeds” down about 1/2 inch or so (not too far down)
- When the kids aren’t looking, replace the seeds with chocolate carrots (discard the seeds)
- Push the carrots down so all you see are their green tops
- If you have time, slowly pull the carrots up so that each time the kids look, they can see that the garden is starting to grow!
- Once the chocolate carrots are all done growing, pick them!
So that the candies stay edible, it’s best to grow the garden quickly. We grew ours in a few hours:)
Dust off the dirt and unwrap the chocolate inside. Or, just save them for fun. It’s up to you!
You might also like these ideas:
Blackberry Biscuit Bread (for Easter breakfast!)
Pink Lemon Poundcake