This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
S’Mores Trail Mix is the perfect way to enjoy s’mores on the go! With just 3 ingredients, this snack might just be the easiest thing you’ll ever make. It is perfect for summertime, camping, or an easy way to enjoy s’mores all year long without a fire!
S’Mores Trail Mix
We just LOVE s’mores. The tasty combination of marshmallows, graham crackers, and of course chocolate, are a must-have summer treat. Trail mixes are great for on-the-go snacking, school lunches, camping, kid’s sports days, road trips, and so much more!
Pin this now to save it for laterPin It Now
An entire batch of S’mores Trail Mix can be whipped up in just a matter of minutes, then packaged in individual servings as needed. I love easy kid and family-friendly snacks like this! Traditional graham crackers are great, but small Teddy Grahams add such a fun twist to this recipe.
- Teddy Grahams
- Mini Marshmallows
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
In a large mixing bowl, pour the marshmallows, followed by the Teddy Grahams, and finally the chocolate chunks. Why this specific order? The chocolate chunks are the heaviest and the marshmallows are the lightest.
As seen in the video above, with just a few quick stirs, the chocolate will naturally fall to the bottom of the bowl as you lift the marshmallows upward.
It’s got all the flavors of classic s’mores in a poppable handful that’s just the thing for a movie night at home! If you’re not eating it right away, consider putting the trail mix in a decorative jar, a large zip-top bag, or snack-size zip-top bags for snacking on the go!
S’Mores Trail Mix Recipe
S’Mores Trail Mix
- 1 Mixing bowl
- mixing spoon or spatula
- Large jar or zip-top bag for storage
- 1 box Teddy Grahams (10 ounces)
- 2 cups Mini marshmallows
- 1 bag Semi-sweet chocolate chunks (about 2 cups)
- To the bottom of the mixing bowl, add the marshmallows, followed by the Teddy Grahams, then chocolate chunks
- With a mixing spoon or spatula, gently stir the 3 ingredients until the trail mix is combined. As seen in the video, it only takes a few stirs!
- If not eating right away, store the S'mores Trail mix in a large jar, large zip-top bag, or individual size snack baggies.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.