Rudolph is so cute as a Cracker Jack Reindeer! Cone-shaped treat bags filled with caramel corn and topped with pipe cleaner antlers. This is such a cute holiday craft and Christmas gift idea. You can make your own caramel corn, or keep it easy, and use Cracker Jacks!
Cracker Jack Reindeer
I absolutely LOVE holiday crafts here at Smart School House. Some of my all-time favorite Christmas crafts include our Fish Bowl Snowman, these Giant Ornaments, and my Mason Jar Lid Snow Globes. We have crafts for decorating, gift-giving, and just for fun.
Begin by filling the triangular-shaped bags with Cracker Jacks or caramel corn. You could also use traditional popcorn or even chocolate-covered popcorn! Just make sure to leave a little room at the top of the bag to twist it shut with a brown pipe cleaner. Before I forget, be sure to watch my TikTok video HERE because I made a step-by-step video showing how to make these!
To finish the look of the adorable reindeer antlers, cut another brown pipe cleaner into 4 smaller pieces. You can do this by cutting the pipe cleaner in half, then cutting the two smaller pieces in half again.
Twist the small pieces around the larger pipe cleaner that is securing the bag closed. They create the cutest reminder antlers! I love when simple craft supplies can be easily used to create adorable projects. Kids and adults will enjoy making these!
Finally, hot glue a red pom pom nose to the tip of the bag. Add google eyes to really bring the reminder to life! An optional added touch is adding a bow to the middle of the antlers. You could use ribbon or any Christmas embellishment you enjoy! There are so many ways to dress up these little Cracker Jack Reindeers. Have fun!
More Christmas Crafts by Smart School House to Try Next:
Cracker Jack Reindeer Treat Bags for Christmas
You Will Need
- Cone/Triangular plastic bags
- Can be frosting bags found in the baking aisle or triangular goodie bags
- Brown pipe cleaners
- Red pom poms
- Google eyes
- Ribbon or bow
- Hot glue
- Cracker Jacks or caramel corn
- Fill plastic bags with Cracker Jacks or caramel corn
- Twist the bags shut with 1 brown pipe cleaner
- Cut 1 pipe cleaner into 4 pieces (cutting it in half, then cutting the smaller pieces in half as well)
- Twist the smaller pipe cleaner pieces around the larger pipe cleaner to create antlers
- Hot glue the red pom pom Rudolph nose
- Glue on the eyes and optional bow between the antlers