Skeletons like bubble baths too! Today I’m going to share how I made a Skeleton Bubble Bath using just 4 items, most of which can be found at a dollar store or a your local craft store.
Skeleton Bubble Bath
Do you know anybody who likes to decorate for Halloween?
Be sure to show them this DIY Halloween decor idea!
Halloween is one of our most favorite holidays to decorate for. You could go spooky and scary, or you can go fun and cute.
I believe this Skeleton Bubble bath is fun and SUPER cute:)
If you wanted to make it a little spookier, consider adding a smoke machine and a black light. You know what else would be cool? Some bubbling Halloween music!
How to Make a Skeleton Bubble Bath
Looking for other DIY Halloween Decorations? Here are some other EASY Halloween decor ideas of ours:
- Toilet Paper Pumpkins
- Flamingo Vultures
- Tomato Cage Witch Hat
- Witch Tea Lights
- Glowing Pumpkin Pails
How about some Halloween fun treats you might like:
Skeleton Bubble BathPrint Here
You Will Need
- Black Tub or Cauldron
- Fiber Fill (1 small bag)
- Clear Plastic Christmas Ornaments
- Plastic Skeleton
- Fill the bottom portion of the the empty black tub with fiber fill. Fiber fill fluffs up easily the more it is pulled apart.
- Place the skeleton inside
- Fill the rest of the skeleton “tub” up with the remaining fiber fill around the skeleton
- Add the plastic Christmas ornaments throughout the tub to look like extra large bubbles