With the playoff season upon us and the Super Bowl just around the corner, hot wings and other finger dipping appetizers are kind of a big thing around this house. Today I am sharing our irresistibly fluffy homemade blue cheese dressing recipe! What is more fun than munching on hot wings and enjoying some ice cold beverages during a great football game? We LOVE that!!
Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe
This blue cheese dressing recipe is so delicious and flavorful that you’ll want to make sure you have it ready for Super Bowl Sunday, especially if you’re hosting a Super Bowl party! It’s simple, fluffy, and seriously, The Best Blue Cheese Dressing Ever.
More Super Bowl Recipe Ideas and Homemade Appetizers:
- 21 Super Bowl Recipes
- Turkey Teriyaki Meatballs
- Taco Lasagna
- Queso Blanco Dip
- Wrapped Brie Cheese Dip
Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing RecipePrint Here
You Will Need
- 1/3 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 6 oz. crumbled blue cheese
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- A dash of salt
- Green onion for garnish
- Whip up the heavy whipping for 1-2 minutes on high with a stand or hand mixer until it becomes thick. Set it aside.
- In a food processor, puree the cream cheese and blue cheese together.
- Combine the whipping cream and the blue cheese/cream cheese puree together using your stand or hand mixer.
- Add a dash of salt.
- Put the homemade blue cheese into a small bowl or ramekin for dipping.
- Sprinkle the green onion on top.