With the playoff season upon us and the Super Bowl just around the corner, hot wings and other finger dipping appetizers are kind of a big thing around this house. Today I am sharing our irresistibly fluffy homemade blue cheese dressing recipe! What is more fun than munching on hot wings and enjoying some ice cold beverages during a great football game? We LOVE that!!
Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe
This blue cheese dressing recipe is so delicious and flavorful that you’ll want to make sure you have it ready for Super Bowl Sunday, especially if you’re hosting a Super Bowl party! It’s simple, fluffy, and seriously, The Best Blue Cheese Dressing Ever. Because of the whipping cream, this dressing is the fluffiest around. It literally takes 5 minutes to make and can definitely be the perfect dip for your next football gathering.
Homemade Blue Cheese Dip is so easy to make. The popularity of this recipe seems to increase during Super Bowl, as many people like to make this as a veggie or wing dip. Once you’ve tried making your own blue cheese dip (and see how easy it is), you’ll never want to go back to store bought kinds again!
More Super Bowl Recipe Ideas and Homemade Appetizers:
Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing RecipePrint Here
You Will Need
- 1/3 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 6 oz. crumbled blue cheese
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- A dash of salt
- Green onion for garnish
- Whip up the heavy whipping for 1-2 minutes on high with a stand or hand mixer until it becomes thick. Set it aside.
- In a food processor, puree the cream cheese and blue cheese together.
- Combine the whipping cream and the blue cheese/cream cheese puree together using your stand or hand mixer.
- Add a dash of salt.
- Put the homemade blue cheese into a small bowl or ramekin for dipping.
- Sprinkle the green onion on top.