It is HOT outside, the kids are home all day on summer vacation, and we were ready to have some fun! Today’s recipe for Jello Candy Melts is perfect to make with kids and they taste so yummy! These no-bake treats taste like your favorite Jello flavors and then melt in your mouth. Whenever we make candy melts (like these Strawberry Cream Candy Melts or these M&M Mints) they don’t last long because we love them so much! They only require a 4 easy to find ingredients and you can make them in a few minutes. We even made a video to show you how easy and fun they are to make.
Jello Candy Melts
Here’s our little video to show how easy Jello Candy Melts are to make. Grab your kids and show them!
That’s all it takes! Don’t they make your mouth water just looking at them? The Jello is a bit tart but the cream cheese gives it a creamy flavor. Combined, it’s heavenly!
The colors are so bright, fun, and cheery….
You might also like these No-Bake Kool Aid Candy Dots! These have been so popular because people just love ’em. They’re incredible easy to make. Check them out here:
You Will Need
- 16 oz of powdered sugar (1/2 of a regular sized bag)
- 8 oz of cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- Plain white sugar
- Your favorite boxes of powder Jello (found in the baking isle)
- In a mixer, combine the softened cream cheese with the powdered sugar. Scrape the sides of the mixing bowl and mix until fully combined (and not sticky!). Add more powdered sugar if it’s a really hot day and the cream cheese is being temperamental and melting.
- Separate the mixture into 4 small bowls.
- Add 1 tablespoon of various powdered Jello to each bowl and mix with a spoon.
- Pull off small 1/2 inch pieces of the mixture and roll them into balls.
- Press the balls into a slightly flat shape (seen in the photos below) and then roll it into a bowl of sugar.
- Store in an airtight container and refrigerate in until ready to eat.
- Recipe makes about 30 Jello candy melts.