Raise your hand if you love s’mores? Well, it is s’more season after all! Except, these s’mores can be enjoyed all year long and don’t require a camping trip or an open flame.
They do, however, require waffles…..
You’re going to love this Waffle S’mores recipe!
Ooey gooey chocolate and melted marshmallows in between two sweet and fluffy Belgian waffles.
Does it get any better?
- Belgain waffles (we have the frozen kind for Costco hah!)
- 1 Large chocolate bar
- Graham crackers
- Jumbo marshmallows
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper (foil or non-stick spray will work too)
Watch how a Waffle S’more is made!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Let 2 frozen Belgain waffles defrost for about 10 minutes.
- Break 1 graham cracker into 4 pieces and spread it out evenly on top of 1 waffle
- Break a large chocolate bar into quarters and place 1/4 on each side of the waffle (as seen in the video)
- Put 4 jumbo marshmallows on top of the chocolate
- Place the second waffle on top.
- Bake for about 8 minutes or until you can see that the chocolate is melting and the marshmallows are losing their shape.
- Remove from the oven and cut into 4 pieces.
They are soooo delicious! I love that we will be able to make these on cold winter nights too.